Discover the joy that comes from sharing.
The is a continuation of the study series by Rudy Hall.
As Christians we come in contact with people every day. Some we have known for years, some we have just met recently, and some we will meet for the first time.
Sharing With a Purpose opens our minds to see that those we associate with and bump into are not necessarily there by accident. You will find how easy and natural it can be to share Christ with others.
If you would like to guide someone to Christ but just felt that it wasn't your gift or your calling, you need to read this book. If you want to experience the joy of leading a friend to Christ, and increase your own relationship with Christ, then this book is for you.
Pages: 96, paperback
5.5 x 8.5 inches
By Rudy Hall
Table of Contents
- Did You Hear What That Stupid Evangelist Said?
- Decision Time
- What, How, When
- Where Did You Come From?
- Trip to the Cabin: The Last Straw
- Are You Out of Your Mind?
- A Child's Prayer
- Let the Games Begin
- I Didn't Sign Up for a Pastor-Student Tag Team
- The War Was Won, but I Never Saw the Battle
- A Strange Day at the Park
- Test in Traverse City
- No Way! That Just Isn't True
- The End Is Just the Beginning