By Marc Alden Swearingen
As humanity rushes toward the second coming of Christ, precious few are truly prepared for Him. In deed, even many Christians don't know what Bible prophecy really has to say about their role in the last days, giving Satan a powerfully inroad to create confusion and faithlessness on the part of God's people.
That's why this detailed study into the verses of Daniel 11, one of the most confusing yet powerful prophetic chapters in the Bible, was written. Step by step, the author first leads you through key passages in Daniel and Revelation that will lay the pivotal groundwork needed to grasp the events of Daniel 11. Then with scholarly, but easy-to-understand detail, he takes you on an exciting historical journey that has staggering implications you and your loved ones today.
If you have ever been intimidated by the book of Daniel, you no longer need to be. Now you can boldly lead others to a truer understanding of earth's final events and the role that God's people will play in the very end of days.
Don't go another day without diving into these mysterious pages! It's an awesome resource for your study library!
Pages: 272, paperback
Dimensions: 6 x 9 inches
A General Historical Survey of Daniel 11
Table of Contents
- An Introduction—The Author's Preface
- A Review of Daniel 2—An Ancient King's Dream
- A Review of Daniel 7—Four Great Beasts from the Sea
- A Review of Daniel 8—The Cleansing of the Sanctuary
- A Review of Revelation 13—The Sea Beast and the Earth Beast
- A Review of Revelation 17—The Mystery of Babylon the Great
- Identifying Transitional Points—The Historical Transitions of Daniel 11
- An Examination of Daniel 11:1-4—Media-Presia, Greece, and Four Hellenistic Empires
- An Examination of Daniel 11:5-15—The King of the North vs. the King of the South, Part 1
- An Examination of Daniel 11:16-22—The Rise of Pagan Rome and the Crucifixion of Christ
- An Examination of Daniel 11:23-28—The King of the North vs. the King of the South, Part 2
- An Examination of Daniel 11:29-30—The Ships of Chittim and the Triumph of Christianity
- An Examination of Daniel 11:31-39—The Abomination That Maketh Desolate
- Re-identifying the King of the North—The King of the North in the Time of the End
- An Examination of Daniel 11:40—The King of the North vs. the King of the South, Part 3
- An Examination of Daniel 11:41—The King of the North in the Glorious Land
- An Examination of Daniel 11:42-43—The King of the North vs. the Libyans and Ethiopians
- An Examination of Daniel 11:44-45—The King of the North and the Glorious Holy Mountain
- A Summary of Daniel 11:40-45—A Chronological Review and the Danger of Literalism
- A Review of Daniel 12—When Michael Stands Up
- Putting the Pieces Together—Paraphrasing Daniel 11
- Summary and Conclusions—Some Final Thoughts on Daniel 11