by Deb Hall
Eating a plant-based diet can lead to several health benefits including heart health, lower risk of cancer, and weight loss. This cookbook is full of vegan recipes for families that will add color to your table and energy to your life.
Plant-based falafel burgers, vegan chicken salad wraps, and plant-based vanilla ice cream are a few of the tasty vegan recipes for families in this book.Exploring cookbooks for healthy eating doesn’t have to be daunting. This is your guidebook to a restorative way of life. Vegan recipes for families can give you more energy, mental clarity, and help prevent heart disease.
Inside you'll find:
- More than 120 vegan recipes for families
- Cooking tips to save you time and effort
- Insider's guides to the "what," "where," and "how" of plant-based eating
- Inspirational and informational tidbits to encourage you on your path toward better health
- Nutrition and calorie information for weight loss
If you’re ready to take giant strides toward a healthier, more vibrant future, tie on your apron and get cooking!
Written and compiled by Deb Hall. In raising three children, Deb has cooked more than 40,000 meals, most of them plant-based. For years people have asked for her recipes. So with input from family and friends, A Better Way of Life made its way to the printed page.
Dimensions: 8.4" x 10.6"
Ring bound, easy open
TIPS FOR SHARING