Many study Bibles are available today. The new Remnant Study Bible, however, is unique in ways that set it apart from all others and is now available in large print. This Bible combines special comments by E. G. White with the text of the King James Version. In addition, this Bible is replete with a full array of Bible study aids, including a complete set of Chain Reference Bible Studies, a section on Prophetic Symbols, and sections on the prophecies of Daniel and on the Bible’s teaching about the Sanctuary.
Of course, this Bible also includes what any good study Bible offers, such as book introductions and outlines, an extensive concordance, an abundance of cross-references, and wide margins for personal notes. No other study Bible offers more features for personal Bible study—and for sharing with others—than does The Remnant Study Bible.
Power-filled features include:
- Measures 6.7" x 9.5" and 1.7" thick.
- E. G. White Comments
- King James Version
- Bible Chain References for Bible Studies
- Approximately 40,000 Scripture Cross References
- Red-letter Edition
- Book Introductions and Outlines
- Chapter Subtitles
- Parables and Miracles of Jesus
- Color Images of the Sanctuary, Prophetic Symbols and Maps
- Read the Bible in a Year Guide
- 1/2" Margins for Notes
- 2 Ribbon Markers
- High-quality Smyth Sewn Binding